We are proud to announce that we will be at the SAPinsider HR 2014. The event will take place at the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin in Orlando, March 11-14, 2014. Attend to learn proven methods for continuously improving and transforming key HR processes.
Our close collaboration with SAPinsider this year has made it possible for us to extend a special registration discount to all of our valued clients who have not yet registered – $400 off the on-site price! To receive your discount, you must enter the conference site through the links here.
Be sure to join Aasonn’s experts’ presentations:
- Achieving a truly integrated talent management model: It starts with Workforce Planning, presented by Rana Hobbs, Senior Director of Workforce Planning
- Quick Fire Experts Panel: Ask your SuccessFactors implementation questions to real-life experts, One of the Moderators is Rana Hobbs, Senior Director of Workforce Planning
- Strategies to build a global, integrated talent management system, presented by Doty Sinclair, Vice President, Talent Management Services
- Tips and tricks for seamlessly integrating SuccessFactors Learning into an existing talent management system, presented by Doty Sinclair, Vice President, Talent Management Services
- Brand your SuccessFactors site – A key element in change management for a successful system implementation,
Christine Miller, Professional Services Consultant, Aasonn
Chas Wisler, Manager, HR Systems, Under Armour
Troy Barnett, Director, HR Process & Technology, Under Armour
This conference provides comprehensive education and networking opportunities for professionals who use, evaluate, deploy, and support SAP® functionality for HR. You can get full details on the agenda and claim your $400 registration discount by visiting www.hr2014.com.
If you’re able to attend the event, please be sure to visit us in BOOTH #700!
Be sure to check here frequently, since we will be adding more helpful information about HR 2014 and our participants.
We hope to see you in Orlando!
QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
You don’t learn everything in life by reading a manual. So, if you have questions about our products, services, implementation, getting started, or anything else, please ask us. Our highly trained staff is ready to help.