The ATS Implementation Consultant will be responsible for and lead the company’s implementation and configuration of SuccessFactors Recruiting software for SMB and enterprise customers. The consultant will be a high energy, “figure-it-out” individual that will follow the Aasonn implementation methodology to deliver projects on time and on budget with maximum customer satisfaction. The consultant will also be responsible for working with Aasonn’s partners and corporate sales to enable successful acquisition of new business.
The consultant is responsible for successfully establishing functional relationships with customers and delivering exceptional service in a cost-effective and timely manner. This role is also accountable for delivering services in accordance with established Aasonn project standards, and in the execution and delivery of other projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct discovery meeting with customer by identifying the customer’s current process and future state needs.
- Create and manage project plan in cooperation with customer’s internal project manager
- Participate in weekly customer project team meetings, maintaining “action items” lists
- Educate the customer on employee database and technical requirements
- Provide best-practice guidance on customer processes
- Configure application to meet customer needs
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Bring in additional consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the customer
- Manage the relationship with the customer and be SuccessFactors’ primary “face” to the customer throughout the implementation process
- Document customer business needs, implemented/configured processes, and any unresolved open action-items; deliver this documentation to Customer Success unit
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options
- Complete implementation projects within the time allotted, with high levels of customer success from the business process, and with high levels of customer delight.
Qualifications and Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should possess the following qualifications and core competencies.
- Successful track record in a corporate HR department with significant domain knowledge in general HR and staffing
- General staffing and human resources knowledge required including compliance with local, state and federal employment laws
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Technical understanding of software operating systems and ability to work comfortably with HRIS
- Knowledge of XML or HTML a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in business, human resources, computer science, information systems, education or a related field of its equivalent
- Three years of experience in staffing including use of an applicant tracking system
- Four years of experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Virtual Edge, JobScience, Cornerstone, SilkRoad, SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, or other applicant tracking systems)
- Ten years of experience in software integrations within or for a Human Resource department
- Experience in HR practices, as well as PeopleSoft, Lawson, Oracle or other HR software preferred
- Extensive HR background in organizational development, leadership development, succession planning, 360 Review, core competencies, etc.
- Experience with managing the quality assurance processes for software implementations
- Competitive compensation package with bonus and company provided benefits
- Company provided notebook/tablet computer
- Occasional travel is required
QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
You don’t learn everything in life by reading a manual. So, if you have questions about our products, services, implementation, getting started, or anything else, please ask us. Our highly trained staff is ready to help.