Predictive analytics is a real game changer for the HR function! For the first time, it affords HR professionals the opportunity to make a credible, strategic and measurable contribution to the business and organizational success. HR has always been limited by its perception as a qualitative function in a quantitative corporate environment. Today, HR can demonstrate its critical role in enabling the organization to navigate the challenging uncertainties of continuous change, disruption and talent attraction.
Aasonn and SAP SuccessFactors customer, National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA), will share their HR journey to the cloud experience. Join us for a morning filled with insightful information, based on latest thinking and best practice applications. You’ll discover the steps necessary to re-engineer the HR function in a corporate environment driven by real-time data and predictive analytics.
The Convention Centre Dublin
Spencer Dock, N Wall Quay
D01 T1W6 Dublin 1
Fri, April 27, 2018
8:30 AM – 11:45 AM IST
Seats are limited, register today!
- 8:30 – 9:00 – Registration & coffee | Welcome
- 9:00 – 9:30 – How to build a winning Employer Brand through HR and Analytics – by Mike McDonnell, Managing Director at Workplace Talent Institute
- 9:30 – 10:15 – NTMA Customer Journey
- 10:15 – 10:30 – Break
- 10:30- 11:00 – Key Resources Required for an Effective Core HR Deployment – by Paul Rose, HCM expert and Center of Excellence Manager at Aasonn
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Predictive Analytics: The Game Changer for HR
- 11:30 – 11:45 – Open Discussion and Q&A
Who should attend: HR Leaders, IT Leaders, CIO, CTO, CEO
QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
You don’t learn everything in life by reading a manual. So, if you have questions about our products, services, implementation, getting started, or anything else, please ask us. Our highly trained staff is ready to help.