The primary role of a Senior Professional Services Consultant is to conduct SuccessFactors implementation projects with new and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct discovery meeting with customer by identifying the customer’s current process and future state needs.
- Create and manage project plan in cooperation with customer’s internal project manager
- Participate in weekly customer project team meetings, maintaining “action items” lists
- Educate the customer on employee database and technical requirements
- Provide best-practice guidance on customer processes
- Configure application to meet customer needs
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Bring in additional consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the customer
- Manage the relationship with the customer and be SuccessFactors’ primary “face” to the customer throughout the implementation process
- Document customer business needs, implemented/configured processes, and any unresolved open action-items; deliver this documentation to Customer Success unit
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options
- Complete implementation projects within the time allotted, with high levels of customer success from the business process, and with high levels of customer delight.
Qualifications and Competencies
To meet the minimum qualifications for this position, an individual must have and be able to effectively demonstrate the following required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Successful track record in a corporate HR department with significant domain knowledge in general HR and staffing
- Three years of experience in staffing including use of an applicant tracking system
- General staffing and human resources knowledge required including compliance with local, state and federal employment laws
- Four years of experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Virtual Edge, JobScience, Cornerstone, SilkRoad, SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, or other applicant tracking systems)
- Ten years of experience in software integrations within or for a Human Resource department
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Knowledge of XML or HTML a plus
Education and Experience
To meet the minimum qualifications for this position, an individual must have successfully completed the following requirements and have a progressive development through the following experiential requirements.
- Bachelors degree in business, human resources, computer science, information systems, education or related field or its equivalent
- Masters degree and PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- Competitive compensation package with bonus
- Company provided notebook/tablet computer
QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
You don’t learn everything in life by reading a manual. So, if you have questions about our products, services, implementation, getting started, or anything else, please ask us. Our highly trained staff is ready to help.