HONE BUSINESS STRATEGIES
Data you need to meet your goals.
- Identify indicators of organizational effectiveness and formulate data-based strategy to achieve your corporate goals.
- Identify and use the exact data you need to mitigate issues
- Simplify the measurement of complex organizational mobility in a single, simple visual that spans workforce segment, business unit, location, or job family
- Relate organization information by correlating core HR and talent data with financial, CRM and survey data
- Consultative guidance helps you establish which metrics are relevant to your goals and will recommend strategies proven to deliver positive outcomes
CREATE WORKFORCE EFFECTIVENESS
Initiatives based on evidence, not intuition.
- Modeling capabilities help you understand how the movement of talent impacts hiring decisions, cost models, career-pathing initiatives, success plans and risk management
- Drill down to second and third level probing questions for even more details to help reach your goals
- Analyze not just HR and talent data, but connect to and correlate data from across HR, business and operations systems to gain a unified view of the impact of HR programs on business performance
KNOW YOUR WORKFORCE
Valuable data offers extensive workforce insight.
- Powerful, easy-to-use drag and drop interface allows you to correlate multiple data streams and analyze across measure and dimensions – all from one location
- Metrics and benchmarks from real transactional data. Consistent definitions and benchmarks can be viewed by dimensions (e.g. gender, age and ethnic background) or by job characteristics (e.g. function, tenure or salary)
- Headlines are a feature which continually mine HR and talent data, find pain points and hot spots relevant to each manager, and present custom alerts to individual managers in common language
- Predefined questions help you arrive at analysis and benchmarks, answer common and critical human capital questions and drill into detail to understand root causes, trends, hotspots or inefficiencies