The Benefits of Change Management
Change Management is a planned and managed process that is essential for success!
The benefits of Change Management include:
- Increase return on investment (ROI)
- Smooth transition from the old to the new
- Increased employee acceptance of the change
- Retain key performers
- Minimize resistance to change
- Improve morale, productivity and quality of work
- Reduce stress and anxiety and encourages people to stay loyal to the organization
MyChange: The Change Management Voyage
Let us take the wheel!
In Aasonn’s change management offering, we will guide you through the unchartered waters of change using an intuitive yet simple approach to achieve and sustain project success. Our unified approach includes both the technical and people side of the process.
From a technical perspective: a solution that will address the issue or opportunity must be designed, developed and delivered into the organization.
From a people side perspective: a solution that will truly deliver results must be embraced, adopted and used by those groups impacted by the solution
Our approach is to assess, prepare, deliver and sustain.
- Building a solid foundation for the Change Management program. Creating a vision for change, understanding planned changes and impacted end users. Evaluating the organization’s ability to influence and accept the required change. Construct a strong change team.
- Establishing and anchoring the change effort to facilitate the transition to the target state, understanding the detailed changes and impacts on stakeholders. Creating a detailed plan to create and deliver change messages and training and mitigating deployment risks to the success of the project.
- Effectively managing business change to ensure that individuals receive the support and development they need throughout the change effort. Equipping the workforce to respond positively to the change as well as to fulfill their roles and responsibilities in the future world.
- Ensuring that individuals are empowered and have adopted and own the new processes, system, and ways of working associated with the SuccessFactors implementation. Build a plan to maintain and monitor change success.
Find the solution right for you
All of our change management offerings include an onsite workshop, access to our MyChange toolkit and scheduled checkpoint meetings.